Monday, May 12, 2014

Never too late...

Seriously, it's never too late to start something new or make a change.  And after being stuck at the same weight for the past few months despite a crazy running schedule and ridiculously crazy workout schedule, I need a change.

So even though it's something dumb, I've decided I'm doing a whole month of no alcohol.  Who needs all of the extra sugar anyway? And I've also decided to eat at least one fruit or one vegetable at every meal/snack.  I'm also toying with the idea of getting a trainer/nutritionist because the eating aspect is what I'm having the most trouble with.  By the time I get home, make dinner, and eat it's around 7:00 or 8:00. So by the time I go to bed at 10:30, I need a snack.  And then it just continues.  And all the hard work that I've done all day is a waste.

It's so frustrating.  So I'm hoping the no alcohol thing will help kick start me in the right direction... we'll see.  Kind of hard when you love to run, but run for beer too...


No comments:

Post a Comment